Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awards...:)

Okay so I'm ever so excited to have recieved some awards from some awesome fellow bloggers, there were a couple so hopefully it's okay if I thank them all in here....



Chon from My Path to Insanity and Beyond-you're a great friend and inspiration to me with your outlook on life-And I should also add that Chon taught me how to add the link for the blog names as I'm just a little bit- or a lotta bit useless with technology.

Athena from A Field of Dreams-I love reading your honest and thought provoking blog and thank you for being such a supportive friend&commenter.

Bridget from The lost Stork, who I have just met and started following through ICLW, she has an awesome blog and I hope to get to know her better

So here are the rules for the award:

Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  • Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award

So 7 things about myself....

* I'm 6ft 2" tall and I DON'T play any sports-I get asked about 10 times a day if I play basketball but -shock horror-I don't. 
Apparently it's a mortal sin to not put your height to good use by throwing a ball in a net. 
The next time someone asks if I play basketball I'm going to tell them they should be a professional Limbo-er.

*I absolutely adore animals, I can't bear to read or hear about any animal cruelty, and G and I would love to have a little bit of land one day with lots of animals-but not for eating!

*When I was 5 I had a heart operation-my parents tell me that as I was about to go in I looked up at them and said "am I gonna die?".  We laugh about it now but how awful for my parents!

*I became a vegetarian when I was 13 although I have now relaxed a little and eat a bit of fish.

*I'm scared of the dark....and I can't cope with being in a pitch black room.

*I met my husband at a bar with mutual friends We moved into a flat together after 3 months and never looked back,we have been together for 9 years now and married for 3 :)

* I'm very close to my parents but especially a bit of a daddy's girl, I think he's awesome and hilarious-no one else thinks he's quite as funny as I do!


Okay so far I have a list of 10 other great blogs so go and check them out! :)

Lexa  We Relaxed...it didn't happen
Clewis  Baby on My Mind
Tee  InfertiliTEE
Sara  Time well Wasted
Krista  Diary of taking Small steps towards baby Steps
Athena  A Field of Dreams
Rochelle  For all the things we hope for
CW My path to Insanity and Beyond
Haidee Maybe Baby...Or Maybe the loony Bin
Elphaba Yolk...a blog about eggs and Sperm

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you never played basketball! You can always take it up now, it's never too late! Hehe (Just kidding love!)

    Thanks for the award! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not worthy but thanks for the award! I am glad to have connected with you through ICLW. :) Maybe you could just start telling people that you played basketball but are now retired from the WNBA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks for the award...made me feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 6ft and I get those questions all the time! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankya Ants Pants! I gave you one too!

    My partner and I moved in after 3mths too! We are 8yrs this year. I'm going to Taronga zoo on Sunday and will see if I can score some baby dust from the giraffes for you! I'm more of a meet cat, 160cm!

    Have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete