Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh, Angry Crying Fit how I have missed you so......

After having left me alone for a few blissful days I thought perhaps you had gone for good,at least until after Christmas would have been nice.So imagine my suprise when you return with a vengeance this morning, along with your friend Irrational Grumpy Arse.

Yes this morning after big G asked me (nicely) if I could please wake him the next time he sleeps through his alarm...(long story but I thought that maybe he wanted the extra sleep which is why I didn't wake him...) I completely overreacted and huffed off to my sewing room to do some work, without having breakfast-just so's to emphasise my displeasure at this irrationally perceived meanness by big G. After he had left for work, choosing to ignore my blatant show of grumpy-arsed-ness, I then proceeded to have a crying hissy over.......NOTHING.
20 minutes later I'm a box of fluffies and proceed to breeze through the rest of the day, complete with a visit to my beloved at his work.Go figure.

I was just starting to feel that all of the effects of this IVF cycle were leaving the building, my belly has shrunk back to a manageable small pot, rather than a crockpot, and my ovaries have stopped complaining every time I have a pee.And then after today's episode I'm wondering what the heck's going on....

All questions are answered when I realise that the IVF fairy is not only going to grant me 20 eggs and no embryo transfer to show for it, but also SUPRISE, a 22 day cycle just to keep me on my toes.
Yes I knew my cycle might be out of whack a little but 6 days shorter than usual is a little more wacky than I had anticipated.

Oh well at least AF will be done and dusted before Christmas and I can start to get back to normal, it would be nice to be able to sleep on my stomach again without having to protect my insanely sore boobs with a pillow, and if my skin- which is akin to a spotty adolescent boy- could return back to normal well then bonus.

Just seems a little weird to be getting AF now after IVF-it kind of just feels like I've gotten a negative result, when in fact there's just no result.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs xoxo Lets hope Mr Happy and Mrs Far-que team up and then you will be able to get through this better...

    ReplyDelete